The years of warfare have left Iraq in a really bad shape. Even after years, it couldn’t meet its Millennium Development Goals. The people in Iraq are deprived of the basic necessities like security, housing, education, food, and healthcare. It will need years of hard work to pull back the country from such grave situation.
If you are someone who is interested in politics and know a lot about the war in Iraq and it’s consequences, you can write for us. If you are someone who is working in charitable organizations that work for children, then you can share lots of important information about child care with our readers. We always invite guest writers to share their views about the condition of Iraq.
If you are looking for an extra source of income, then you should write for us. We provide good remuneration to our guest writers. If we like your writing, you can get a permanent position as a writer too. Our blog is one of the best in the niche. Thousands of people visit our blog in order to know the updated news about Iraq and it’s people. You will get huge exposure as a writer in this field. You might get other job opportunities to write in other blogs or magazines too. Lots of readers will be directed to your site. So, if you have your own blog, that blog will also become popular.
- You must be good knowledge about the war in Iraq and the post-war situation.
- This blog focuses on children in Iraq, so you must right relevant article.
- You should provide a good headline and write in small paragraphs.
- Your writing tone must be conversational.
- Whenever you mention any statistics, please mention the source.
- Any news you provide must be authentic. So, do thorough research before writing the article.
- Your word limit is between 700 and 1,000 words.
- You can provide images relevant to the article. You should mention the source of the images so that there is no copyright issue.
- Include a short author bio at the end of your article.
Once your article is accepted, we will notify you by email. Thank you for your interest in writing for us. If you have further queries, please contact us.